This unit was a customer return.
• This unit is new open box and we do not see any damages.
• We did run the unit to test it.
The JURA Impressa D6 in Platinum is a modern interpretation of entry-level automatic brewing with a footprint of only 11″ L x 14″ W. With the push of a button you can craft an espresso beverage in less than 60 seconds. Sleekly redesigned paneling and a re-positioned milk frother streamline the machine’s modern aesthetic.
• Machine type: Super-automatic
• Integrated grinder: AromaG2 grinder
• Bean hopper: 7.1 oz
• Bypass dose: None
• Water Reservoir: 63.6 oz
• Portafilter size: None
• Portafilters included: None
• Boiler type: Thermoblock
• Frother: Carafe-less milk nozzle (tube to external milk pitcher)
• Brew sizes: Espresso (0.5-2.5 oz) to long coffee (0.5-8 oz) plus up to 15 oz of hot water
• Cup Height max: 4.4″
• Cup Height min: 2.6″
• Pre-infusion: No
• Specialty beverage buttons: Rotary dial with 5 pre-programmed coffee drinks + milk foam and hot water
• Adjustable exit valves: 2.5″-4.3″ coffee spout
• Dose size selector: Via brew strength selection
• Temperature control: 2 brew temp levels
• Strength control: 4 brew strength levels
• Auto-off: 15 min, 30 min, or 1-9 hour options
• Spent puck drawer: 16 servings
• Drip tray: Removable
• Case material: Plastic
• Dimensions: 11.0″W x 16.3″D x 13.6″H
• Weight: 19.3 lbs
• Power: 1450W