This unit is previously owned and came working out of a restaurant.
• There are general scratches and scuffs from use.
• Frozen Beverage, Shake, Smoothie
• Standard ice bin holds approximately 13 lbs (5.9 kgs)of ice. The optional extra-large bin holds approximately 28 lbs (12.7 kgs) of ice
• BPA-free, Up to 2 – 16 oz. (473 ml) drinks per blending cycle.
Commercial Drop Ice
• Commercial drop ice allows for maximum performance and drink consistency.
• Connect to a laptop to use the recipe software to create signature drinks. Easily share recipes with your entire franchise network.
• Two dedicated electrical connections are required. See the electrical chart for the proper electrical requirements. Blender must be positioned within 5 feet(1.5m) of electrical outlets.
• No additional clearance is required on either side of the unit for air inlet or discharge. 4 inches (100 mm) of clearance is required behind the unit to allow for proper routing of the drainage hardware. 12 inches (304 mm) of air clearance is required above the unit to allow for proper loading of ice into the ice hopper.
• 3/8 inch hot or cold water supply line for rinse station. Minimum 55 PSI required with a maximum of 100 PSI. Temperature-Maximum 125°F (52°C). For best results, filtered water is required.
• A drain is required. The drain must be able to accommodate a 1-1/8 inch (29 mm) diameter drain tube. A minimum of 1 inch(25 mm) air gap is required between the end of the drain tube and the drain to ensure proper flow. IMPORTANT: Install blender on a level surface within 10 feet(3.05 m) of drain.